Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Salem, OR

Auto Accident - Salem Car Accident Attorneys and Law Firm

A motor vehicle accident can completely change your life. In an instant, you may find yourself dealing with irreversible physical injuries and medical bills that will drain your savings. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Swanson Lathen Prestwich, PC, have extensive experience helping accident victims throughout Oregon seek the recovery they deserve.

From accidents with semitrailers to distracted driving accidents, the scope of our experience allows us to effectively handle even the most complex of injury claims. We know the law, and we know what it takes to build a strong case for you.

What Type Of Accident Left You Injured?

Our law firm handles a wide range of motor vehicle accident claims. We assist victims and grieving family members who are navigating the aftermath of the following:

  • Trucking accidents — When a large 18-wheeler or commercial vehicle hits a smaller car, it can cause significant damage. We can help you hold liable parties accountable.
  • Car accidents — We can help you seek compensation after you were injured in a car crash caused by drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, and other reckless and negligent behaviors.
  • Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycles have the right to share the road with other vehicles. Accidents involving motorcycles often involve significant physical injuries.

We will walk with you through every step after an accident. Our attorneys will build a strong case to prove negligence, speak to the insurance company on your behalf and negotiate to seek a fair settlement. If an out-of-court solution is not possible or beneficial for you, we will litigate.

Do Not Hesitate To Get The Help You Need

After any type of motor vehicle accident, you will benefit greatly from having experienced trial lawyers working on your behalf. You can schedule a time to meet at our Salem office to discuss your case at no financial obligation to you. Complete the online contact form or call 503-581-2421 to get started.